Friday, February 19, 2010

Books We have Enjoyed this Week 4

Here is this week's round up of some of our favourite reads for the week.

Princess Smartypants is an old favourite that we have read since Braedon was small.

Caps for Sale is loved by the children, I find it a bit boring to read.

Corbyn loves Miffy's Dream as I have to make up the story each time.

A Song for Lena always makes me cry.

Thunder cake is such a great story. I adore all of Patricia Polacco's books.
I hope you enjoy some of our favourite books for the week too.
Blessings,

2 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

We loved Thundercake, too! Patricia Polacco has a wonderful gift, doesn't she?!

I've seen Princess Smartypants before, but never picked it up...it looks like I'll have to remedy that!

Thank you so much for joining in the past couple or weeks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...