Friday, April 16, 2010

Craft Basket Thursday

Even though we are on holiday's here last week I only managed to paint this plate for Corbyn's Birthday and......
Paint St leo the Great for his birthday too.
I have decided that I will make each child a Saint/Holy person for their birthday each year. Hopefully this will not be too much pressure.
BUT I love painting these little people. If only I could take better photos. They really look much better in real life.
Don't forget to visit Amy for more Craft Basket Wednesday crafts.

So what is in your Craft Basket this week?

Blessings,

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What wonderful birthday gifts! I like the special plate idea. I've thought about doing something like that for awhile now ... And those saints are adorable. It seems like your "plan" (painting one per birthday) is doable ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...