Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hearts for Home - 8th March ♥

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

My list for the 8th March  is ♥ ♥

1. I really want too have all my Lenten plans written up and in action this week.

2. Finish up my Wooden Folk Exchange this week. Well I didn't finish this last week as I seem to have lots of projects on the go at the moment.

3. Finish Anna-Lisa's Birthday bag . I have it sewn up and now I just need to decorate it...which is the fun part.

4. To not be overwhelmed by the many things I want to achieve...especially craft wise and be thankful for this gift I can use to the use of our family.

5. I am reading the Inkheart Series again. I really enjoy this series and am reading it for the third time. I need not to feel that I could be doing something more useful or crafty with this time and just enjoy it.

6. I am finding I am getting more tired again now, so I needto not let my expectations and ambitions change my demeanour as I need to choose to let somethings go. In my letting go to still remember our family and the love I show to them is more important than my own personal goals.

Blessings to you and your homes,


2 comments:

Trish said...

Hi Gae,
I hope you get some rest this week, my lovely friend!
I don't know how you keep up the energy to do what you do :-)
But if you're feeling tired perhaps a little slower pace is advisable now.
You don't have all that long to go before your little one arrives do you?! How exciting!!
I pray your family has a blessed Ash Wednesday tomorrow.
love..Trish

Judy Dudich said...

Praying for your rest and peace of mind as you grow closer to the welcoming of your little one!
We really enjoyed the movie, "Inkheart" but have not as yet read the books...(which is opposite of how we usually do things, but it just worked out that way this time)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...