Friday, March 18, 2011

The Leprechauns are here...........

I have just been waiting to make these very cute little Leprechauns since seeing them at Wee Folk Art some weeks ago.

I actually thought I would get to them before today but well....as life is usually so busy, today was the day I started and finished them.

They really are very quick to make and I REALLY love making these type of things.

I will post on our St Patrick Day celebrations and how these cute little guys were guarding their gold outside their green 'hobbit looking hill'.

But I just had to do a quick little post on them here first☺

Praying you all had a wonderful St Patrick's Day!

Blessings to you and your homes,

6 comments:

Tonya Gunn said...

I love your little Leprechauns. You have a beautiful blog.
Warm wishes,
Tonya

Anonymous said...

how very cute!!!!!

Stephen said...

Ok honey, they do look very good and I think you did a great job of them. I think I like your Saints better though.

Love,

Stephen

XXOO

Gentle Heart Homestead said...

Love those hats lol!!
Looking forward to hearing all about it, Gae :-)
love..Trish

Gentle Heart Homestead said...

oops!! I forgot to say that I LOVE your new blog background!!
Gae, it's really beautiful - I think it suits you really well, gentle lady :-)
love..Trish

Kim said...

Your blog is beautiful!
God bless,
Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...