Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Toddlers...........


I thought this so appropriate for our sweet Trahaearn!!

I am a toddler~

  • If it is on, I must turn it off.  
  • If it is off, I must turn it on.
  • If it is folded, I must unfold it.
  • If it is high, it must be reached.
  • If it is shelved, it must be unshelved.
  • If it has leaves, they must be picked.
  • If it is plugged, it must be unplugged.
  • If it is closed, it must be opened.
  • If it does not open, it must be screamed at.
  • If it is pointed, it must be run with at top speed.
  • If it has drawers, they must be rifled.
  • If it is full, it will be more interesting emptied.
  • If Mommy's hands are full, I must be carried.
  • If it is paper, it must be torn.
  • If it has buttons, they must be pressed.
  • If the volume is low, it must go high.
  • If it is toilet paper, it must be unrolled.
  • If it is a drawer, it must be pulled upon.
  • If it has a faucet, it must be turned on at full force.
  • If it is a phone, I must talk to it.
  • If it is a bug, it must be swallowed.
  • If it is food, it must be dropped on the floor.
  • If it is not food, it must be tasted.
  • If it is food, it must not be tasted.
  • If it's a Mommy, it must be hugged.  
  • ~Author Unknown

    Blessings to you and your homes,
     

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...