Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Family Photo 2012

It has been our tradition for many years tot take a family photo after Midnight Mass and before we start our feast.
This is supposed to be an incentive for children to be cooperative as we can not have any of the delicious food we have prepared until we get a family photo.

Of course being a large family it is often difficult to get a great one of everyone looking their best.

This year was the first year we have not had all the family together as Kynan was not home for Christmas. So sad for us as we missed him lots in the last few days of build up and anticipation.
It was also difficult to get a good one of Trahaearn as he was asleep after being up for hours before Mass.

I also had to use my old camera as my I-phone does not have a timer so I really have noticed the quality isn't as good as with the I-phone.

Anyway it has been a very busy last two days and I will share the last minute traditions as soon as I can.

Praying your Christmas Day was a most enjoyable and loved filled one!

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

5 comments:

noreen said...

Merry Christmas Gae! Your family photo turned out perfect! May God bless you and your family this Christmas Season and throughout the year.

Erin said...

Merry Christmas:)
All looking lovely:)

Debbi said...

You have a lovely family Gae.

Linda said...

Such a beautiful photo! It certainly does become more and more difficult as they grow older to snap that special shot. I hope you and all your family had a very special day. God bless,

Deanna said...

Hello Gae!
It's good to find your blog once more:) It's been a while since I've read here, and nice to see you still in "blog-land"
Now that I've been back for a while I'll be glad to visit you more often. Perhaps you may not remember me as a reader of you blog from before since it has been a while, but you're welcome to visit at my place anytime!

What a wonderful family photo!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!!!
God Bless:)
www.theheartshunger.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...