Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A little Girl + Flowers = JOY

As I hung out the washing I was joined by one of my favourite people who just wanted to keep me company.
While I worked she chatted and strolled through the wildflowers looking and picking and sharing her enthusiasm for the handiwork of our Creator with me.
It wasn't hard to share as I totally LOVE wildflowers and being surrounded by them and so was keen to join in.
 I totally enjoyed this time with her and the beauty around us. Simple and yet so powerfully enticing in it's ability to create feeling of serenity and joy.
I could not resist sharing the images of this time we had together and cherishing the memories that were created.
Of course in my opinion this beauty needs to be shared with all.......
So go ahead enjoy the beauty of these most humble flowers and our precious girl who shared the joy with me.














Blessings to you and your homes, '

4 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

What a sweet post. Those are such pretty little wild daisys. And your little one is a darling....blessings

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Gae! Your daughter is just precious, and the wildflower field is amazing! It's such a blessing to be surrounded by so much beauty of the Lord's creation.
Enjoy your day,
Anne♥

Gae said...

Thank you Shelley I am truly blessed with precious children and the nature we are surrounded with
God Bless
Gae

Gae said...

Dear Anne,
These precious flowers are beautiful but IA am told they are an import to our country and therefore a noxious weed.
Regardless I love them and the way the spread liquid sunshine
God Bless
Gae

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...