Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our Advent and Christmas Book Lists

I have a love of picture books especially that I love to read during the Advent and Christmas Seasons.
Today as part of our Advent planning Vellvin and Rogan got out our Books and pilled them all up. Then they chose the ones we are going to use for each day of our Advent Study.
We have a theme for each day and have written up on paper a very detailed list of what we want to accomplish each day, and we are selecting from our supply of  books which particular books we will use for each individual day.
I am hoping to get the first week of our plans posted very soon.

As we love books and know many others do too. I am posting part of this post from my Book Blog

I have been making a wish list of sorts of some I would love to buy and read to our children and thought others would like to see what we like to read. I will post them here as well.

Not all our Christmas books are about the actual Christmas story, but if not they do usually have something to do with the traditions of Christmas or about a Christmas virtue so to speak.

These are  books that are new for us this year (so far)~
A Christmas Dress for Ellen
Little Fairy's Christmas
Penny's Christmas Jar Miracles
The Christmas Eve Ghost
Annika's Secret Wish
The Gift of the Christmas Cookie
The Wee Christmas Cabin
A Child is Born
The Shepherd's Christmas Story
The Little Drummer Boy
The Little Christmas Tree
And here are the books on my Christmas Wish List (still)~

These are the other books we own that I have made up into different lists that you may enjoy looking at~
Advent and Christmas Chapter Books
Advent and Christmas books List 1
Advent and Christmas Books List 3
Countdown, craft and activity books
Board books
Advent and Christmas Books from 2009 
Blessings to you and your homes,
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello lovely family!
I would love to read all those books, but when?? you gave me an amazing tip by reading Christmas books... I never did before... I do love books and will starts to read something special for this Christmas!

God bless you all!
Liuba
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...